free counter with statistics

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

what breeds respect and what the view that one is less than the very dust, i wonder? what gets my contempt is living somewhere that thinks it is the best place to live in the world and enjoying it for the self-satisfactory reasons that brought it, like soap scum, to the surface. i wish i were more attentive in my drumming drills as a youngster since manual dexterity now looks so useful. if you ever find yourself cooking for me i would like you to remember that i dont really like tinned sweetcorn, but that fresh is fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes for anyone who'd like to know I'm alive and well. Am sadly fostering an aversion towards the very slow train journey between Norwich and London. Since I have a train ticket expiring in about a month I guess I'll have to overcome that.. anything fun going on within that amount of time?

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home