free counter with statistics

Friday, April 29, 2005

very exciting news: i can wiggle my ears. i am sure you all appreciate this is a major break through. at present my eyebrows are moving a good deal in sympathy, so some training is required if i am to reach the dizzying heights of confusing small children on trains with my antics. also, a tentative tracklist for the new silver jews record is out, and there are some absolute stunners - sometimes the pony gets depressed, freezing in the shadow of your knee etc...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

The eyebrow trick isn't very hard - all you need is some sellotape and a personal trainer - Good Luck! Myself, I intend to use my eyebrows to kickstart a cambridge variety show scene - this will provide me with a lot of power, which I intend to spend on sunglasses.

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home