free counter with statistics

Monday, April 10, 2006

my weekend was quite strong in some sense, but as my dear housemate said there is an interpretation of my recent period of work and study (intense, dull or otherwise freshly discribed) by which it is proxy for some other business which remains unaddressed to this moment. i feel that i must try and make great plans, but to be honest my plans would read like some perverse horoscope: soon you will soon decide that somthing must begin but before then something must be squashed like a drunken fly and so on.

the best thing about my weekend which has not be descibed elsewhere on this blogoshphere of ours was a movie called l'atalante. you should definately go and see it as it shares at least one feature woth my all time favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home