free counter with statistics

Sunday, October 29, 2006

when we walked past those waiters on our way to the table on friday afternoon, i knew that lunch with edmond was going to be an amusment. he guffawed as the man reached behind my back to push forward the chair on my return from the loo. all was revealed over the hunny mousse. it was a good end to a rather busy week, and after the 430 train to good old sevenoaks my weekend has been dominatred by slumber and sloth. still, all is not lost. i have mostly caught up with the study which i forewent on friday for that lunch at aubergine. i have been for a couple of walks, seen some splendid deer, and i am solidly working my way through my to do list for saturday morning. all good stuff. i have had rather grand amitions for the blog post from sevenoaks, but this was blown out of the water as i read my book in the bath. it is great. it has reinforced me drive for humility, for fear of something worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home