free counter with statistics

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

well, it has been a long day. i went south again to have a newly qualified dentist break the english langauge as she mended my teeth. i went to my parents house to talk taper relief with the fraternity. then as i made the copy of songs of love and hate which i am presently listening to, we reminised about the car journeys of youth it had sound tracked culminating in a share fake vomiting session (better than it sounds). came back to the smoke to draw some cash and pay the deposit on my new gaff. then to meet good old nicola who is coming south for keeps. and she gave me a birthday present. then housey business, and met the new team. each one a swell. now it is all joanofarc and that famousblueraincoat. my g-d i am tierd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home